The financial ramifications of a divorce can be devastating. But, with proper planning you can increase your chances of arriving at a settlement that fully addresses all your financial needs—and your spouse’s too—today, and in the future.
What’s missing in most divorce processes is financial expertise. That’s precisely why we are an integral part of the process.
Let us help you:
- Learn and understand the entire divorce process
- Get your financials organized
- Create cash flow and net worth statements as a means of fully understanding the family financial picture
- Working through all financial issues, including:
- Division of property
- Cash flow
- Retirement plans
- Child and spousal support
- Separate vs. marital property
- Pension valuation
- Tax decisions (dependency exemptions, tax credits and filing status)
- Marital standard of living
- Provide in-depth analysis of the short- and long-term financial effects of different settlement proposals
- QDRO preparation
- Financial action checklists and follow-up
- Divorce mediation
- Court paperwork assistance, including agreements
- Answer all your questions. No questions are off-limits!
We provide an independent and unbiased view of the financial situation with no vested interest in any outcome. Visit Dan at Divorce Planning Partners, LLC for more information.