Financial security through a divorce is a critical element that can easily get lost in the shuffle. We set our sights on making sure financial wellness isn’t an afterthought. We support attorneys, mediators, therapists, and other divorce professionals by providing an independent and neutral view of the client’s financial situation. Our comprehensive and highly accurate tool allows us to offer you and your client with long-term financial projections, retirement plan valuation, support scenario comparisons, and negotiation tools, including child and spousal support guidelines.
Our work with attorneys can also include trial consulting, expert testimony, and client relationship management.
What technical skills and analysis do we bring to the table?
- Preparation of net worth statements
- Preparation of cash flow statements
- Income available for support calculations
- Marital standard of living and lifestyle analysis
- Marital vs. separate property analysis
- Pension valuation
- Analysis of dependency exemptions, tax credits, and filing status decisions
- Lump-sum spousal support buy-out analysis
- QDRO preparation
Please visit Dan at Divorce Planning Partners, LLC for more information.